APPLE-CTO CTO/M13' 2.2GHz 512GB No
MacBook Air 13.3" (2017)
802.11ac WiFi. The definition of fast.
MacBook Air supports ultrafast 802.11ac Wi-Fi. When connected to an 802.11ac base station — including AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule — wireless performance is up to 3x faster than with the previous generation of Wi-Fi or MacBook Air with 802.11n Wi-Fi.2 And your Wi-Fi range improves as well. With Bluetooth technology, you can connect MacBook Air to Bluetooth-enabled devices like speakers and headphones. Even without all the wires, you’re totally connected.
Backlit keyboard. What you see is what you type.
As incredibly compact as MacBook Air is, it still manages to fit a full‑size keyboard that makes typing as natural as it is comfortable. And the keyboard is backlit, so you can type with ease in even the dimmest light. A built-in ambient light sensor detects changes in lighting conditions and adjusts the display and keyboard brightness automatically. From a seat in a sunny café to a seat on a cross‑country red‑eye, you’ll always have the perfect lighting for any environment.
Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3. Make some powerful connections.
Connect your MacBook Air to your devices and displays with a Thunderbolt 2 port that’s twice as fast as the previous generation. But that’s not the whole story. MacBook Air also comes equipped with two USB 3 ports, so you can connect the latest USB 3 devices and all your USB 2 devices as well. With just a few connections, MacBook Air transforms from an ultraportable notebook to a complete workstation.
Fast SSD storage. Ready. Set. Done.
Part of what makes MacBook Air so responsive is that it’s designed entirely around SSD storage. Not only does this make MacBook Air much lighter and more portable than traditional notebooks, it also provides faster access to data. This PCIe-based SSD is up to 17x faster than a traditional 5400-rpm notebook hard drive.3 So when you flip open MacBook Air, it’s ready to go right away. Even after a month in standby mode, the screen springs to life.
Up to 12 hours of battery life. Power through your whole day.
Thanks to compact SSD storage in MacBook Air, there’s plenty of room for a big battery. Working together with the power-efficient fifth-generation Intel Core architecture, this battery can post some impressive numbers. MacBook Air gets up to 12 hours of battery life on a single charge. That gives you all-day power for surfing the web or watching iTunes movies. Put MacBook Air to sleep for more than 3 hours, and it enters standby mode to conserve battery life for up to 30 days.4
Fifth-generation Intel Core processors. Performance, meet endurance.
MacBook Air is powered by fifth-generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors. This ultra-efficient architecture was designed to use less power and still deliver high performance. Which means not only can you do whatever you want — you can keep doing it for longer than before. In addition, the Intel HD Graphics 6000 processor offers advanced performance you’ll especially notice with games and other graphics-intensive tasks.
Includes Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Mail, Messages, FaceTime, Calendar, Contacts, Notes, Safari, Maps, Spotlight, iTunes, App Store, iBooks and more.
- Widescreen display
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
- Supported resolutions: 1440 by 900 (native), 1280 by 800, 1152 by 720, and 1024 by 640 pixels at 16:10 aspect ratio and 1024 by 768 and 800 by 600 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz, with 3MB shared L3 cache
Configurable to 2.2GHz dual-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz, with 4MB shared L3 cache
128GB PCIe-based SSD
Configurable to 256GB or 512GB SSD
256GB PCIe-based SSD
Configurable to 512GB SSD
Battery and Power
- 8GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
Size and Weight
- Up to 12 hours wireless web
- Up to 12 hours iTunes movie playback
- Up to 30 days of standby time
- Built-in 54‑watt‑hour lithium‑polymer battery
- 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter with cable management; MagSafe 2 power port
- Height: 0.11–0.68 inch (0.3–1.7 cm)
- Width: 12.8 inches (32.5 cm)
- Depth: 8.94 inches (22.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.96 pounds (1.35 kg)
Charging and Expansion
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 3840-by-2160 resolution at 60Hz on an external display, both at millions of colors
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- Native Mini DisplayPort output
- VGA, HDMI, DVI, and dual-link DVI output using adapters (sold separately)
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- Thunderbolt 2 port (up to 20 Gbps)
- MagSafe 2 power port
- SDXC card slot
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Keyboard and Trackpad
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
Electrical and Operating Requirements
- Full-size backlit keyboard with:
- 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys (inverted “T” arrangement)
- Ambient light sensor
- Multi-Touch trackpad for precise cursor control; supports inertial scrolling, pinch, rotate, swipe, three‑finger swipe, four-finger swipe, tap, double-tap, and drag capabilities
- Line voltage: 100–240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Storage temperature: −13° to 113° F (−25° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 0% to 90% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet
- Maximum storage altitude: 15,000 feet
- Maximum shipping altitude: 35,000 feet
macOS is the operating system that powers everything you do on a Mac. macOS Mojave brings new features inspired by its most powerful users but designed for everyone. So you can get more out of every click.
- Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new MacBook Air. With built-in support for vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, and learning and literacy, you can create and do amazing things.
- Features include:
- Increase Contrast
- Reduce Motion
- Siri and Dictation
- Switch Control
- Closed Captions
- Text to Speech
In the Box
Voice Memos /
Photo Booth /
App Store /
- MacBook Air
- Power adapter
- AC wall plug
- Power cord
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.